I'm very pleased to let you all know that I've received my first ever blog award from the lovely Shirley from Mamasakio.
The award is called The Versatile Blogger Award and these are the rules for accepting it:
- Thank the person who gave you this blog award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass on to 15 other Versatile bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.
So first of all, thanks so much Shirley! You are definitely deserving of the blog award too!
Now don't laugh as I struggle to list 7 things about myself that are even remotely interesting:
- I was born and raised in Jamaica.
- I used to be a corporate secretary
- I have two lovely, gorgeous children but I don't consider myself to be a natural motherly type and have never been broody.
- I tried card making for the first time about 6 years ago, when my son was a baby and I was at home. I was terrible at it.
- I have very short hair
- I'm already thinking about what products and cards to make for Christmas but haven't started making yet.
- I have 6 brothers and 3 sisters
Hopefully you haven't fallen off your seat with boredom after that!
Here is the list of 15 other bloggers who I'd like to pass the award onto because I really enjoy reading their blogs and find them inspiring. And like Shirley stated in her post, I've also chosen them based on the variety of topics they blog about or how multi-talented they are (or both!):
Please have a look at these great blogs as I'm quite sure you'll find them as enjoyable as I do.
Thanks for reading!